I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Desire To Save.

I'm really horrible when it comes to saving money. Always have been. As a child, my allowance was spent within hours of receiving it. Now as an adult, there are important things that I want to save up for. My dilemma is: How do I change my free-spending ways? This is Plan A:


Turkey Butt's best friend, Cee and his girlfriend are moving to New Zealand for a year. Cee's girlfriend and I are trying to convince Turkey Butt that we should go visit for a few weeks next summer.


This is what Turkey Butt would rather save our money for. I'm alright with this too!

I'm hoping that if I can SEE what I'm saving my money for, I'll be less likely to molest the undersides of my piggy bank for silly things like coffee money!

This is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views