I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter. Birth Day of the Dead.

Turkey Butt and I celebrated Easter early. Like, 3 weeks early. Personally, I despise Easter. It's easily my least favorite holiday. Turkey Butt on the other hand, loves it! He mentionned ages ago how this holiday makes him sad now that he's a grown up because he doesn't get the basket of goodies from the Easter Bunny anymore. So being the fantastic girlfriend that I am (okay, future girlfriend at that point), the next time I went shopping, I created a droolworthy Easter basket just for him!



We celebrated early because a) I can't keep anything from Turkey Butt and b) he knows me so well that he ALWAYS catches on to my surprises, therefore ruining them. I didn't give him the chance to ruin this one!

Celebrating holidays with Turkey Butt is always fun. Like myself, he's thrilled with the gesture and loves anything thoughtful that comes his way. Tuesday we get to celebrate his 26th birthday. Due to work schedules, I'm dragging it out over a few days. Supper with his best friend and best friend's girlfriend. Homemade carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Camping with his two favorite girls (me and the dog)!

Here's the birthday card I've been working on for him:



Inside is a quote from 'Return of the Living Dead': But I don't care darling because I love you, and you've got to let me eat your brains! Turkey Butt's a big geek but I love that about him!

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views