I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Love Letter to the Man of My Life.



Dear Chubbs,

As I write this you're laying sprawled out on the floor, ball's up. Watching you, I can't help but think about how much I love you! You may drive me absolutely crazy sometimes, especially when you chew through my cords, poop in the bathtub, and pee in my laundry basket, but I love you long time.

When I'm sad, you knead my belly with your paws and I know your purr's are telling me it'll be okay. When I come home from work you're so excited to see me that you try to trip me up while rubbing against my legs. When I stop reading out loud to you, you give me this, "Why are you stopping?" look that let's me know you were really listening. When I let you outside for an adventure, you always come back within a few minutes and scratch the glass to let me know you want to come back in. I love all these things and more about you.

Love your Auntie Mama!




Yes, I just wrote a love letter to my cat... this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views