I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Items To Save For.

There are a few items that I really wish I had of had for Little Miss Elle. Hopefully I'll be able to get them for any future Little Misses or Misters that we may have. And, just so I don't forget what they are, I'm going to list them here:

Ergo Carrier - $125 at Spoil Me Rotten. Gasp.
A Bumbo - $59.95 at Spoil Me Rotten, tray not included.
Sleep sheep - $39.99 at Toys R Us
Exersaucer Jump & Leanr - $139.99 at Toys R Us
A convertable car seat with a high weight limit instead of the dumb ols bucket style. This one from safety First is $199.99 at Toys R Us.
And there are more things which I will add at a later time because the Little Miss has woken up from her nap and is SO not a happy camper. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views