I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My List To Santa

It may or may not be a secret that I'm expecting 20+ (okay, more like 30+) items to arrive in the mail over the next week or two. What with Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday occurring shortly after I got some extra moolah (5 weeks of EI, paid out over a 2 week period), I was bound to do a little online shopping. Of course we all know that moderation is not something that I often practice so that little became a LOT! Oops.

That being said, I am quite positive that not a single item soon to arrive in my mailbox is actually for me. It's the sad fact of life for a Mama. Well, that and I just love buying gifts for people (esp. sweet hubby who acts like a kid in a candy store when you gift him a used t-shirt). Of course I do have my eye on a few enjoyable things for myself. I store them in my Favorites area on Etsy just incase I ever feel like splurging on myself.

So Santa, incase you were wondering what you could buy me this year (from Etsy of course) - here is a handy list for you:

Vintage Ornament Xmas Frame from Mmim
Love Dishtowel from Brookish
Mini Calendar from KaydenAshley
Airstream Notebook 3 pack from Red Tile Studio
I Love You Mug from Retrogalusa
Peas in a Pod Bracelet from Aden Creations
Thanks Santa, you're the best! This is my life!

P.S. Oh Santa, you didn't honestly think I would forget to include something for you did you?
Xmas Tree Cookies from Broken Road Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views