I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Growing.

My, almost, 7 week old babe just moved up to Size 1 diapers! Yikes, how did she get so big? I'm amazed by all of the little changes that have been occurring in her. She loves hanging out with her fishy's in her swing! And she's babbling up a storm!! She has many story's that she shares with her fishy's - including yelling at them when the swing times out and the fish stop spinning.

Oh, and you would not believe the leg muscles on this kid! She stands on Turkey Butt's lap and can hold up her own body weight. Well, she leans her body against his chest but he doesn' hold her up at all! Less than 7 weeks old! She's amazing!!!!

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views