I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

8 Weeks Old!!

Wow, does time ever fly! My little miss is eight weeks old now. She smiles, babbles and coos, and sticks out her tongue. She usually only wakes once during the night (anywhere from 3am to 5am) and goes back to sleep til 7 or 8am once she has eaten. When she gets up at 7 or 8, she usually falls back to sleep til 10am or so, after she's eaten. She loves bouncing on laps, being sung Baby Love by The Supremes, and staring at lights of any kind (especially if they're reflecing off a picture frame). She's super serious when she's pooping and when she's in the bath tub. She grasps onto our fingers so tightly when we're feeding her a bottle. She loves to talk to her fishy's (on her swing) and yells at them when they stop spinning. She always falls asleep in her car seat, though sometimes I have to sing a few verses of the ABC song first. She's just beginning to enjoy spending time in her carrier, and typically falls asleep while in it. Her hair sometimes looks dirty blonde, sometimes looks brown and sometimes looks red. She's got the biggest dark blue eyes that I have ever seen on someone so little. She's pretty much perfect and we're madly in love with her.

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views