I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Remember that time..

Hey, remember that time I left a pot of boiling water on the stove for an hour? You don't? Well I guess that's because it just happened. I claim that it was Little Miss Elle spitting up on me that caused me to forget the pot. That could be true. But honestly, I even forget what happened to cause me to forget the pot. I guess you could say that I'm forgetful.

Did you know that when the water all evaporates from the pot, the pot begins resembling the burner. Trust. Turkey Butt threw the pot out into our rain drenched yard and it landed bottom up. Let's just say the bottom of the pot was as red as Rudolph's nose (I love Xmas). Turkey Butt had to put on shoes and put the pot into a snow bank to cool it down. Hmm, I'm pretty sure that Turkey Butt will never let me within ten feet of the oven again... This is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views