I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lucky.

In less than two weeks I get to marry the love of my life! I cannot believe how quickly time flies when you're having fun. Every day that I get to wake up next to Turkey Butt, every day that he phones me just to tell me he loves me, every day that he makes me smile and laugh and fall in even more in love with him - I treasure them all. I honestly think that I'm the luckiest girl in the world and I only hope that love is this amazing for everyone! Thinking back on all the guys that I tried to mold into Mr. Right (and the ones I put up with because I didn't know better) makes me sigh and shake my head and chuckle at myself. It wasn't until Turkey Butt kissed me that first time that I finally knew what it was that I was missing from my life this whole time. To get all movie cliche on you, he completes me! I am madly in love with that man and I cannot wait to be Mrs. Turkey Butt. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life holding his hand and giggling at his constant goofiness. I cannot wait to have our precious bundle of joy (in approximately 6 weeks) so that I can look at my love holding my baby love and know that all is right in the world.

Seriously, how do you not love a guy who thinks up this superhero get-up while biking home from work, sneaks into the bedroom to change into it, then proceeds to wrestle the "evil" dog to protect his "fair maiden". Haha.
This is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views