I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spreading the News.

Turkey Butt and I went to my Diddy's and Step Mom's house for Supper last night. We used the opportunity to tell them about our impending Bundle Of Joy! While my Step Mom was working in her home office, and just before my Diddy was expected to arrive home from work, I stuck this:

on the fridge door. Diddy saw it immediately because he conveniently arrived home with groceries to put away. They were both SO excited which makes us REALLY excited. This first trimester, when the world doesn't yet know our secret, is really hard. I spend 90% of the time filtering my thoughts and hiding my excitement about being pregnant. I can't wait to be able to talk about it openly. But until then, moments like last night mean the world to us. Right before dinner we even had a congratulatory toast - Turkey Butt and Diddy with water, my Step Mom with wine and me with a juice pack. Haha, everyone had a good laugh and found it very appropriate! I'm feeling the love! This is my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views