I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day Twenty Seven

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?




I don't know if you can see my hiding there in the corner. This was from the 2nd birthday party of that little boy seated front and centre. Changes? Well, my hair still looks like that. Though it may be shorter right now, it's hard to tell. It is always up though. I still wear that grey sweater and those glasses. Those jeans though, I don't expect to ever fit into those again. But, I really don't see many physical changes. But March 29th will be my one year anniversary with Turkey Butt... so outside of looks, there have been a lot of changes. Hopefully you've been keeping up to date on my blog so you know what they've been. It's been fun! This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views