I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New. New. New.

Turkey Butt and I finally moved into our “First Place”! So far, I must admit that it is absolutely fantastic. As is the free reign I am given to buy more stuff to fill the apartment. Like this brand spanking new laptop that I’m using to type this post. FANTASTIC! I’m hoping this will lead to more blogging! Lisa, I wish you weren’t so anti-Facebook so I wouldn’t have to save all of my new apartment pictures onto the new computer! Until I get around to that…

Turkey Butt and Elle – A relaxing day at the Cottage!



This is my life :)

1 comment:

  1. It's actually not Facebook I don't like. It's the frustrating people ON Facebook. ;-) But I'm on every single day, so post away! I love pictures! Not, like, stalker-love...but almost. ;-) Come find me: facebook.com/SassyMcPeaches

    And heaps of congrats on the new pad! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Views