I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Surprise?!?...

As mentionned in the previous post (you did read it right?), I am planning a surprise graduation party for my sweet hubby Turkey Butt. The only problem is that I have an awful, horrible time keeping anything from him. So, true to form, I told him about the party. Haha.

I casually asked him what was planned for after his graduation ceremony - if they had to stay on base, if someone else had planned a party, etc. No harm right? But then he said, "I don't know. Why?" And in that second, I couldn't think of anything to say except the truth. So I cracked under "pressure" and told him the whole plan.

I'm a sucker for that boy...

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views