I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Grad Party

Turkey Butt graduates from his BMQ (basic military qualifications) next Sunday!!! He already found out that he won the Most Fit Award and will find out at his grad if he won Top Candidate Award - it's between him and his buddy, both very honourably candidates. To celebrate I am going to throw him a little surprise-if-I-can-keep-a-secret-from-him party! Now I need to hit up Pinterest for some inspiration :) I know for sure that I'll be making cupcakes with little plastic army men on the top - but what else??!?!?!?!?!

This is my life :)

1 comment:

  1. Please take a pic of the cake; that sounds SO cute! I mean....manly. That sounds MANLY! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Views